Beyonce is popularly known as an American Pop singer, entrepreneur, actress and philanthropist with a net worth of about $500 million. She was the first black woman to headline the music festival Coachella and her performance was the most-streamed Coachella video on YouTube ever. Beyonce is also popularly known for songs like “Halo”, “Crazy in Love”, “formation”, “Say My Name” and many more. Keep reading to find out more about Beyonce’s age, bio, career, husband, net worth and other details about her career.
Beyonce Biography and Career
Beyonce was born on 4 September 1981 in Houston, Texas. As a child, she engaged in a lot of singing and dance competition. In the early 1990s, Beyonce was a leader of the “Destiny Child”, one of the best-selling girls group. Beyonce went solo after the disbandment of the group in 2006. Since then, she has released several albums and songs.
Beyoncé attended her high school in Alief Elsik and also attended the High School of Performing and Visual Arts. She was a choir member of St. John’s United Methodist church. The musician joined the popular Destiny’s Child group in 1996 and her career kickstarted from there. In 1997, their first album was released, followed by a second album in 1999 which sold over 8 million copies across the world.
She then decided to go solo and release the song “Dangerously in Love “in 2013 which became a worldwide banger. She released her second album in 2016 entitled” ‘B’Day which features many combinations of slow, pop, mid-tempo R&B ballades and many more.
She also serves as an executive co-writer and producer. Her albums are warmly welcomed by music critics and also appeared in many movies. Some of these movies include; Obsessed, Epic, A Hip Hopera and The Pink Panther.
In terms Of Her relationship, it needs not much introduction, the singer is married to Rapper Jay Z in a ceremony that took place back in April 2008. They had their first child, a daughter they named Blue Ivy before being blessed with twins, a male named Sir and a female called Rumi.
What Is Beyonce’s Age?
Beyoncé was born on 4 September 1981 in Houston, Texas. She is currently 42 years old in 2023.
Who Is Beyoncé’s Husband?
Beyonce is married to Rapper Jay Z in a ceremony that took place back in April 2008. They had their first child, a daughter they named Blue Ivy before being blessed with twins, a male named Sir and a female called Rumi.
What Is Beyonce’s Net Worth?
Beyoncé has a net worth estimated at around $500 million. As a musician, she has a lot of properties, endorsements and brands which contribute to her net worth. Let us check a few below.
- Beyonce signed her first endorsement deal with Pepsi in 2002. Other deals signed with other brands include L’Oreal, American Express, Samsung, Ford and DirectTV.
- She also launched her own fragrance brand in 2010. Beyonce has other six fragrance brands which has given her over $500 million.
- In 2018, Beyonce also signed a deal with NetFlix woth $60 million. The deal was supposed to provide three contents.
Beyonce also have a taste for real estates. The list below are some of the properties she purchased.
- In 2008 Beyonce and the husband purchased a 7-bedroom mansion on the ultra-exclusive Indian Creek Island in Miami for $8 million. They later sold this home in 2010 for $9.3 million.
- She also owns a $2.6 million home in New Orleans.
- Beyonce’s husband, Jay-Z owns a $10 million apartment in NYC that he bought solo in 2004 for $6.85 million.
- In 2017 Beyonce sold her long-time NYC condo for $9.95 million. She bought the condo in 2005 for $5 million.
- In 2017 Beyonce and Jay-Z together paid $26 million for a mansion in the Hamptons called Pond House.
- In 2017, Beyonce and Jay-Z together paid $88 million for an insane 30,000 square foot mansion in Bel Air, California. Public records show that they took out a $52 million mortgage when they bought the house.
- The family also owns a $4 million private island in the Bahamas.