Stephen Gilchrist Glover, better known by his stage name Steve-O, is a Canadian and English–American actor, stunt performer, producer, author, stand-up comedian, clown, and singer. He is well known for his stunt work in the controversial American television show “Jackass.” He was always fascinated by the entertainment world as a child.
Steve-O net worth
Steve-O is a British-American comedian, stuntman, and TV personality who has a net worth of $4 million.
He has been in two separate marriages with all ending in divorce. He was married to Candy-Jane Tucker between 2002-2003 and then Brittany McGraw from 2006-2008. He currently is engaged to his fiancé Lux Wright.
What disease does Steve-O have?
He went on a drug spree in November 2006 after being misdiagnosed with cardiomyopathy, a dangerous cardiac ailment. He was afterwards evaluated by cardiologists, who determined that he was in good health. Steve-O had his own television show, Dr. Steve-O, on the USA Network in 2007.
How many injuries Steve-O had?
How old is Steve-O?
- He was detained in July 2002 after completing a stunt in which he stapled his scrotum to his leg.
- He was jailed in Sweden in 2003 for filming himself swallowing a condom laced with marijuana to avoid airport security.
- He struggled with major psychological issues in the late 2000s, which led to drug usage.
- Steve-O’s pals got a suicide note in the mail from him in March 2008. He was admitted to the hospital right after and kept under observation for 14 days. He admitted to having bipolar disorder.
- He was arrested for cocaine possession in June 2008. To avoid going to jail, he checked into a recovery program.